WHERE: Glasgow Kelvin College, John Wheatley Building, 2 Haghill Road, Glasgow, G31 3SR. Click here for map.
WHEN: WEDNESDAY 7:30pm – 9:30pm CLASSROOM: Wednesday Rooms
TUTORS: Katherine MacLeod & Sean Gray
INSTRUMENT HIRE: None
TERM DATES, ENROLMENT AND COST: See Membership page.
GFW Playing Together – Wednesday Warm Up
Mixed Instrument Wednesday - with Katherine Macleod (MX2) & Sean Gray (MX1)
The mixed instrument classes are great for people who have an intermediate or advanced level of playing their instrument and are interested in playing with other instruments in a relaxed class environment.
You will focus on:-
- Enjoying playing among other instruments.
- Learning new traditional tunes
- Improving learning by ear
- Playing some harmonies and simple arrangements
- Playing Your Instrument Confidently
- Learning a wide variety of tunes including waltzes reels, marches, jigs , hornpipes, strathspeys and songs
Click on Image for Tutor info